We all have bad days. Days when nothing seems to be going right and we just want to escape from wherever it is we’re trapped. Work, a never-ending meeting, a family event and so on.
But it’s not always easy for people to sneak away.
You’d think pets have the upper hand here. They’re more agile, smaller and have instincts they can call on to help get themselves out of a trap. And most do. But some pets … well, they just fail at escaping. Big time.
1. This dog has seen, one too many times, that scene in The Matrix where Keanu Reeves has to walk the ledge. Do you think we should tell him we can see him out the window?
2. This Boston terrier thought she had it made when she got her head through the side of the gate. Nope. Escape fail. She’s completely stuck.
3. I’m not entirely sure what her plan was supposed to be. Hide herself and leave with the recycling?
4. This entire picture can be summed up with, “Well, that didn’t go as planned.”
5. This escapee bases his plans on the “Peek-a-Boo Theorem”: If I can’t see them, they can’t see me.
6. This hamster is pulling an Andy from The Shawshank Redemption in that it’s going to take her about 20 years to get out that way.
7. The equivalent of running down an alley and running smack into a fence. Now what?
8. You can almost hear the theme from Mission: Impossible playing in the background for this kitty.
9. Oh so close! Not really, though.
10. When you fail so bad that you can’t even figure out where you went wrong.
Don’t Miss These Other Great Photo Posts:
* * *
Get Free Recall Alerts! Sign up now to Petful’s twice-monthly email newsletter, and you’ll also get our FREE pet food recall alerts. You’ll be among the very first to know about recalls. Click here to sign up now (it’s free).